In addition to Winston Manor Hotel’s private ground floor lounge and bar, with its comfortable, relaxed atmosphere and selection of over 100 different whiskeys, you’ll be within short walking distance of local tavern pubs and a variety of good restaurants…
- The Stag and Hounds is a Marstons chain pub, offering excellent value two-for-one deals on all food and situated just 5 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Also 5 minutes away, the Churchill Inn is a family owned pub serving ales and beer, fine wine, and traditional, home-cooked food.
- The Crown Inn is an AA recommended pub serving 10 real ales and excellent traditional fayre (lunchtimes only) made from top-quality local ingredients. Winner of many awards for real ale and in all the good beer guides, a unique and atmospheric old fashioned pub with rustic furniture, flagstone floors, open fires and beautiful gardens. 10 minutes' walk.
- The Nelson Arms is a family owned pub serving carvery meals and good, keenly priced steaks, as well as children’s meals. 10 minutes' walk.
- Sousta Greek Taverna, an excellent, authentic Greek restaurant with a welcoming, cosy ambience, is very well worth the 10-12 minute drive to get to Congresbury, just outside Weston-super-Mare. Catering for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike, expect delicious Greek and Cypriot cuisine, baked in clay ovens, a fantastic range of wines and traditional Greek drinks, open fires, and a family friendly ethos. Open Tuesday-Sunday: lunches from 12pm-3pm; dinner from 6pm-11pm.
If you’d rather not drive, Sanford Private Hire: 01934 820300 provide a good, reliable taxi service - In the meantime, your car will be safe and secure in our own gated car park.
To book your stay in one of the hotel's excellently priced en-suite rooms, call us on 01934 852348 or, if you prefer, you can book using the online reservation service. Remember - all rooms come with FREE internet access, television, facilities for tea and coffee, and the option of a truly delicious breakfast!