Thu, 11/08/2011 - Sun, 14/08/2011
Considered one of the UK's top 5 outdoor events, the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta is a hugely popular, FREE, world-class hot air ballooning festival that has run annually since 1978 and attracts around half a million people from across the UK and around the world!
- Dazzling displays, fantastic flights, unforgettable fun, and entertainment for all the family.
- Watch as more than 100 balloons take to the skies together each morning and evening.
- Marvel at the famous Night Glows, where balloons are tethered together and lit up like giant light bulbs.
- Enjoy the incredible acrobatics and daredevil stunts of the famous Red Arrows.
- Over 250 trade stands, local and international food stalls, a funfair, and a host of other things to keep you entertained and well-fed!
- And FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: courtesy of Cameron Balloons - the world's largest hot air manufaturer, you'll get the chance to see for yourself, over 4 days, how a hot air balloon is made.
This balloon bonanza takes place over four days. The 2011 Balloon Fiesta will run from 11 – 14th August.
Book your room now and make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic family treat. Rooms are great value from just £40 per night and include a special family room or a romantic four-poster suite.
Add (an absolutely delicious) breakfast to your order and get your weekend off to a flying start!
For more information, visit www.bristolballoonfiesta.co.uk.